Saturday 1 September 2018

My amazing gymnastics writing


Welcome to the stage Jamielee Sanson please make your mark on the floor. I popped out of the crowd and leaped on the gymnastics floor.
The floor was hard as concrete. I can hear my heart beating like thunder going boom boom. This was new to me. I can hear the silence of the crowd wondering if I'm going fail or not. You can do it Jamie saying to myself in a whisper. I could smell the dusty dirty floor. I saw the crowd with disbelief faces. Then I jumped into action and flipped into the upside down splits. I don't want to hit the ground. I can do it then for some reason it was over. I landed on my feet like a champion gymnast landing a triple double flip. I couldn't believe it suddenly the crowd went wild I heard cheering from all around the room I heard it everywhere.
Image result for gymnastic

What I found challenging about this writing was not to write a story. By Jamielee
And the thing I loved about writing gymnastics is that I really enjoy doing it during lunch limes and morning teas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog!
Please write your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment in the box below.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.